Mag. Gerold Schwarzer
Mag. iur., LL.M.
Lawyer in 1030 Vienna, admitted to the bar since 2014
- construction contracts, B2B, B2C, C2B
- law for real estate developers
- claim- & anti-claim management,
- law of warranties and damage law,
- contractual warranties and guarantees,
- international construction law (e.g. FIDIC, NEC, JCT)
- consumer-related, labourlaw related cases or administrative law
- contractdrafting and -review,
- extrajudicial dispute settlement
- no criminal law
- no family law.
I conduct my cases in and out of the court personally.
Due to my dual education (polytechnic for building construction and the study of laws at the University Graz) I am able to comprehend and interpret technical problems and construction management related issues quickly, thus finding the best solution for my clients.
- Böhme Breyer, Rechtsanwälte in 1030 Vienna (2019 - now)
- Breyer | Böhme | Voithofer, Rechtsanwälte in 1010 Vienna (2015 - 2019)
- Lattenmayer Luks Enzinger, Rechtsanwälte in 1010 Vienna (2010 - 2015)
Education and Qualification
- Bar exam and admission in Austria (2014)
- academic course International Construction Law, Universität of Vienna, 2012 – 2013)
- Graduation University Graz 2005